Friday, September 03, 2004

The empty box

For the umpteenth times, I look at the big box in front of my eyes. Where are all things that are valuable????
I look at the small box, and I found many boxes, stars and even tears. They are from the things that I didnt find. Then I go back to my desk, and just staring at the screen with having my mind flying to the time when I was in the big box, altogether with them...

Then the ball is the only place to see, looking different part of the ball and just imagine, how far is that side... and I am here in the other side...

The small graduation I had is not as hurt as not finding things in the box. Where do I find the things in this world???
This is a circle of life that I hate... I will not get rid myself off this kind of thing...

and when you sail,
do not forget the flag...
and when you are settled,
do not forget the flag,
because we sew the flag together...
______________________________________

Villa Caceres, the Philippines, September 3, 2004, 22:39...
I want to fly to your moon
and bring you back to my box,
just a day....
(For the things I used to call SLAVES...)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home