Wednesday, September 01, 2004

FOLK DANCE in the Philippines

The Olympics of course brings me to “Athens”,
But that is just common, not special
But the sole program showing the FOLK DANCE
(on the fake TV) solely brings me to Athens,
and I even forget writing this,
inspired by the folk dance:
_________________________________________________

Growing by your own,
I saw a small teenager:
I can’t buy that…
I am dependent…

There is nothing to be jealous at the hug,
The kiss on the cheek,
The romantic walking,
The “I want this and that”.

Everything has its own process.

The teenager was not happy,
But building the dreams:
How happy to be this,
To be that,
To be here
And to be there,
With two people to hug,
Two people to share,
Two people to sleep with:
Have a sweet dream, my only dear!!!

“How lucky” is just a theory

like the letters,
like the road: small road in the Sant Archangelo
big Kiffisias Street,
busy Omonia square,
the big Olympic stadium

life is full of size…

with different way,
you will reach different place
I built the great ways,
But one way was wrong,
No good company can reconstruct it, I guess.

The smell, the smile and the breast are still in the head.
(liar!)

For the Greek Folk Dance and its dancers,
and its audiences…

Athens, July 12, 2004, 00.42 AM.


________________________________________

Naga City, the Philippines, September 1, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home