Wednesday, September 01, 2004

September

September is coming,
Nooooooooooooooo……

Thousands of odd memories are in September,
But there seems to be no way of expressing them,
But perhaps this September song…

Take me down to my little sussy,
bring me that flowers by the airmail
and some other words that I forget…


I love you September,
Bring me back my shiny September
And this is the first of September,
The first day of the real sharpening process…

Again, I love you September….
(But can hardly wait October to come!)
______________________________

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember how the stars stole the night away

My thoughts are with you
Holding hands with your heart to see you
Only blue talk and love,
Remember how we knew love was here to stay
___________________________________

for my old "september", where are you now?
Naga City, 1 september 2004, 10:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home