Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Move again

Ada ada aja ITC ini.
Ditengah-tengah kepusingan dengan thesis, eh, ternyata semua nya disuruh pindah. gejolak lah anak-anak anti DISH. Tidak mau tinggal di DISH. I can't imagine responses from the Latinos, the Oliemolensingel lovers, very anti DISH...

Well, pack the stuffs and move as soon as possible...
Life shall be in one line, make it easy. But why do I have to move again?

_______________________________
To:
Rodrigo Sagardia; Sohel Jahangir Ahmed; Arief Wijaya; Mohammad Ashraful Kamal; Prasun Gangopadhyay; Cristina Karen Ovando; Tarek Elakkari; Marcela Galindo; Martha Patricia Mvides; Gustavo Arciniegas; Andrea Marin; Muhibuddin Muhy; Carlos Saavedra; Gustavo Zarrate; Enrique Castellanos

Dear all,

Herewith I will have to bring you the sad news that, due to the decrease of number of students, management has decided to return the external apartments at the GJ van Heekstraat, Beltstraat 3 and Bothof to the housing company as from the first of december.
I would like to request you to contact me at my office one of these days to find a reasonable solution for a room change for each one of you.
My office is located at the first floor of the hotel ( room 118). I will be in during weekdays (except wednesdays) between 9 and 17 o'clock.
I hope to see you soon and ofcourse my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Marjolein Woerlee
Reservations
ITC International Hotel
Boulevard 1945-4
7511 AE Enschede
phone: +31 (0)53 - 850 66 77
fax: +31 (0)53 - 850 66 71
e-mail: woerlee@itc.nl
internet: http://www.itc.nl/international_hotel
_________________________________________________

Klaster 5056, 05 October 2004, 17.16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home