Wednesday, December 08, 2004

From Mongolia to Equador

Does a fly plan to fly before flying?
An of course-slanted-eyed Mongolian girl before did not expect to be able to see African continent, or Mozambique to be exact when she was about to fly to the flat land; a land which was not considered cold enough to weaken her spirit to get the dream. Costuming like a pocahontas, she flew with tears over her reddish chubby cheek. Like in a fable!
Again like in a fable, in the middle of her time, she found something which later she calls LOVE. And her reddish cheek reddens by itself from time to time when I see her. And I can only see one single line over the red cheeck.

So quiet, walking with one black umbrella at her left hand. She is so postcard-faced, that is what I told her. And her cheek reddens by itself, again.

Yet, nobody thinks that she is about to fly to Latin American country; Equador to be exact. To be honest, I was so surprised to have been told directly by her. That is something, I am sure, that she never expected before, even dreamed before. The land which is so story-told in UlaanBaatar there, is about days to see. And I saw you smile with the red cheek, one-line eyes. Then you grabbed me in your hand, hugged me, and whispered: "My dear Muhy, "I am going for my love far there, and you are the only one who knows it".
Then I saw the eyes very clear, big, shiny, glassy. It was the first time....

Equador there you go.. I am touched for your plan: how much you sacrifice for that, you do not care. It is the process of finding love, you said, and you pay anything for that. Salute!!! Nonetheless, you dont know how much I want to fly for my love (where is it?), far there but near here. And you really make me think....

For my SOBEK partner under me,
Que tengas un buen viaje y felices fiestas navideƱas, y que lo disfrutes

ITC, PC 5056-22279, 11:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home