Friday, January 14, 2005

Dua dasawarsa

Dasawarsa 1

A: Why?
A: That is making good money
B: Because it is so office job!
A: Think about the money, just it. And send me the ticket to you with another A

the next day
B: A, I said no with good reason
A: Damn you, stupid!!


Dasawarsa 2
A1: Take it!
A2: That is office and not office job. You want that (question not mentioned, but felt deep inside)
A3: That is money!
A4: Think when it is already clear
B: (In my heart) Isn't clear if I was told to come to talk about technical things and some preparations before going?
A5: One thing will not come twice
A6: Whatever your decision is, I will support you
B: (In my heart) You love me more than I thought, indeed, thanks
A7: That is good for the last slary history
A7: You will get twelve times that what you regularly earn
B: (in my heart) 18 times, lol!
A8: So, you will be in xxxx?
A9: Congrats, see...everything is paid for you. That is a clear indication
B: (in my heart). I have much clearer indication than that!
A10: Long time ago, you told me this thing and idea. It is in front of you! why think? still remember me?
B: (in my heart) really? i forget who you are.. one of old friends? who? why not mention yourself? ...so, you found my little brown house?
A11: See what happens first, and take the decision!
A12: so, what about yours here?
A13: don't just let go what you have now. keep it in any way that you can
B: (in my heart) I think more than that, and I believe my thoughts are brighter that yours, in that case (smile by myself)
A14: when you get back, you can pay DP of 1 house
B: (in my heart) you are so fatherhood, husbandhood...
A15: great, marvelous.... bring me some things from there
B: (in my heart) you mean from Holland?

B thanks you all (like in Grammy Awards) to spend some minutes or hours to talk to me or to think about it before sleeping. and for many other A that said similiar words (learn yourself how to say not common SPOKEN words!!)

and for C, I should say please don't call me today!

one B in Hengelosestraat 99
10:13 AM. (Instead, I should think about the GIS Modelling, not both about GIS Modelling and (Managing) GIS Mapping)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home