Wednesday, January 19, 2005

to rewind

Almost three years before I finally stepped my feet again on the grass with horses around the earth street. I imagined eating the typical food; so dry but served not in dry condition. Typical foods in dry hilly areas.

In my not common breakfast this morning, I remembered the story in the dry land, five years ago. And this story will be remembered again next time: 3, 5, 10 years later. Like a cycle. There are stories that are kept, forgotten, and even kept and forgotten, like my concept of ERASE AND REWIND.

I miss you people in there... You tought me how not brushing teeth for three days is not a real problem in life. You chewed some stems for that, so did I and that was an experience.

8:10AM, 7511 JZ
for Pendulangan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home