Monday, February 14, 2005

basic science

Presenting in an international forum of course needs good performance. Not only because you are standing for yourself, but more because you are standing on behalf of your institution. I was ashamed of the way "the big bosses" from developing countries presented what they have done in the project. Not because of the contents, but because of the way they presented it. I brought my mind to many faces counting the education of disaster management. That was the presentation in front of the FUNDING SOURCES I can say, but it was not well presented.
Then, I imagine how they presented in front of the students.

Another thing playing in my mind is that the way you attrack the audiences is one thing to be considered. It can be done by developing good method of presentation.
How could they be sent with that capacity? Even to transfer to the educated people, it was hardly done well. How about transferring to the people who are new in such thing? How bad and how boring you do it?

I think I was right, communication science is the basic science.

05:14 PM, Sorry misters!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home