Thursday, February 24, 2005

dates

From: Duane (183.newark-14-15rs.nj.dial-access.att.net)
Subject: Attention Fruit Lovers!!!!!
Date: February 25, 2004 at 10:02 am PST

Hello Fruit lovers, You will all be happy to know that we are in the middle of date season!! Have you ever had a fresh date? Trust me, they are completly different from the dried hfs variety. I ordered about 40 pounds of them from a guy in Yuma Az (srjdates@yahoo.com), which was way to many at one time so I have been experimenting with different date recipes and this is what I have come up with so far,

Barhi Date Pudding: Fill blender half way with fresh Barhi dates, add
water and blend.
Barhi Date and Bannana Shake: Fill Blender 1\3 of the way with fresh Barhi dates, fill to top with bannanas, add water and blend.
I also blend dates and young coconut meat together. Fresh dates are a wonderful fruit, I am glad that I discovered them. The medjool dates I got from this guy are so soft and sweet they, each one almost a meal in its self! I hope that all of you fruit lovers can enjoy some fresh dates this fall, they are fantastic!!

Duane

--------------------------------------
Thank you Duane. You misinterpreted me, you did not understand my email. I did not order this dates, but another fruits. I thought I have been your customer for more than three years. You know the season when I need dates, and of course you know the season when I do not need dates. Probably too late to send the dates, but just send it. You can also have it delivered. Keep sending me the offer, anyway.

beltstraat 1-12, 10:32 A.M. for my saudi friend: Thanks for the dates.
while eating dates, everything is connected! I made everything be connected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home