Saturday, February 19, 2005

HOWEVER and HOWEVER

To be rejected from the jobs we are applying for is something common. With good words of refusal, the letter can however put us down. The unexpected letter above contains good words with good appreciation for our qualifications. However, there is HOWEVER after the good words.

Then, for healing, perhaps, or for keeping the spirit up, we whisper ourselves good words, such as:
"the job is not mine"
"if the job is for you, you'll get it"
"you'll get better jobs than that"
etc etc...

In the other way around, instead of sending us a common HOWEVER in a letter, this letter was WORTH READ for me, as it contains another HOWEVER:

......

We thank you for your application in *** International. *** International is an environmental organization recognized and operating worldwide which is based in Gland, Switzerland.

bla bla bla bla bla bla

Having reviewed your qualification, we came to a conclusion that you are over qualified for the position. Therefore, we pulled your application out to be shortlisted.

bla bla bla bla bla bla

.......

Then in my heart:
"No sir, listen to me"
"I am not over and under"
"SUITS!"
"Believe me!"

"Sirrrrrrr................"

I guess it is another (better) way of rejecting! Good anyway, I am not flying, HOWEVER.

my station, 1:06 PM
For my "honey", Am I over qualified for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home