Monday, March 14, 2005

a corner in beltstraat 1-12

As the last day I am formally living in Enschede, I am speechless and sad. Six months only yet this Beltstraat 1-12, 7511 JZ has been really my own home. I went home from work and I went home from the journeys I made, to this home. When I was in duty, when I was in the journey, I missed my home, which is this apartment, which is common thing.

One of the saddest things about my formally leaving Enschede is that I have to really leave my station. The idea, the friendship and the dreams had been outcropped from this station, which is a brown table where I put all ideas and spirits around me. I can see myself in front of me and I can see the things that become my spirits, in front of me.


my work station in Beltstraat Posted by Hello

Though not cover the whole station, I will be pretty sure that I will remember all the ideas that came from this station and all the memories when I was sitting and smiling by myself in this station, late at night and early morning before starting the daily life, back then in 2004-2005.

1 Comments:

Blogger ime' said...

i'm gonna miss it too, muhy :( ... i'm gonna miss the time when i worked there, slept there for a little while, to get home afterwards. I miss the time when i got tired of life, and i was there, sitting on the couch (which was your bed), and just enjoying the tea you always made. i'll miss the time when we ate there, you cooked and i ate ;)). I'll miss that place indeed ... but hey, life goes on right ? What you had is a little bit of a taste on what you'll have. So, your next 'Belstraat' will be even better, pal ;) i'll see you, fooo syyooohhhhh booosssss fooo syoooohhhhh :)

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home