Friday, March 11, 2005

second letter of the week

Dear Muhy,

Congrats on your graduation. An MSc! Gee, something that is still up there for me. Sorry I can not travel to Enschede to see you. I desperately want it though, but I really couldn't make it. I have to start a new project, and on the top of that, I got a fever. Something epidemic lately, I guess. And, sorry again that I can not help you move out of Enshcede, the way you helped me when I moved to Edinburgh. Anyway, have
a safe journey to Wageningen. Don't forget to stop by in Edinburgh one day. Hei, and dont' say goodbye to Enschede, you never know what will bring you back there.

Anyway, this is what I would like to say to you. Thank you for treating me with love and happiness during this past 1,5 year. For making sure I was taking care
of in , for listening to all of my late thoughts, for hours of talking via the telfort samen bellen, for being my postman in Enschede, for sheltering me while I am in Enschede and letting me smoke in your room,for sleeping so far away from me so you would not wake me up, for the endless care, and for making me so proud to have a special place in your heart.

I love you and I will miss you. I hope you will make your dreams come true and stay close to me. And good luck for the future!

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home