Friday, March 18, 2005

You supposed to be...

Attending graduation of Wageningen University was yesterday's wow (pronaunced "wau"). Sitting in the edge of the 5th row of the auditorium, I heard a joke from a Dutch lecturer to a Dutch student (I guess) sitting on the same row as I did. "hey, you supposed to be on the stage", says the lecturer to the student. The face of the student was reddening as I turned my face on her, while smiling, talking to myself: Wow, good jokes, touching. I left the row, smiling and thinking about the joke. very nice... high quality.

Sitting on a strategic location where I could take pictures and video of the graduants, I listened to the new Masters being requested to be ready to take the Master's Diploma. It was the diploma for the programme of the Earth System Science. Then, damn, I supposed to be on the stage. It is the programme I was applying for one and a half years ago, but I changed it to this due to several reasons. I brought my mind to many iff-then logic things behind. Of course, I would not be in this auditorium if I had chosen that. Or I might be in the auditorium, but being asked with a joke "Hey, you supposed to be on the stage", meaning that I did not yet
(if only I had taken the programme)

for me, may be sometimes, who knows. Nobody does.
For my friends, keep up the spirit, it is a matter of time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home