Friday, May 13, 2005

weeping in forest

Feeling like bringing myself back to the routine could indeed not shed the tears. I was not bringing even a day, moreover a year but a short moment that really sticks to the ground of mine deep indiside.

I was weeping silently when I found everything the same in appearance and the way it works and should work. My brain conspires in it and thinks clearly and with full logic behind that. The result was a big smile and a deep breath that was spiritful. The faces of the upland and donwland poor people were in the full thought, my only think at that moment. Poor, not in terms of how much earned, but how much can be done by the people; and I am one of the donwland poor people with dreams of changing it.

Thus, do not want to ever sorry for the things on their way, but do think about the way to make new ways.

Happy going back in less than a day of my life!

In Indonesia's scientific forest, 11:32 A.M,
I am weeping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
that was a good writing!

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home