Thursday, June 02, 2005

1st con and MOM CON

THIS IS A POSTING!

At this first expensive connection, a person called MOM CON buzzed me and asked me how I was. I told her that I was okay and missed her and the girls sitting behind her. She was really a mother, and a father of herown. I will catch you later MOM CON.

At this first expensive connection, I buzzed a person named SENNEH. I emailed my darling, my love (LOVE is only a common term) and my friends whose emails have not been replied yet. Nothing special.

At this first expensive connection, I bring myself back to the reality shows I made. I am not making the shows now but I am missing making the shows and am building the tracks to the shows. The land called Africa will probably the place to show up; to live and to laugh and to share. Ja ja ja, that is not a joke.

At this first expensive connection, the sound woke me up from dreams. Yet, I am going back to the dreams.

Ja ja ja, dreams into reality, like this first expensive connection which last 'nobody knows' and is everybody's dream in this archipelago.



Round table at the oasis, 02 June 05, 01:20 am
MOM CON is a fake mom, LOVE is a term and EXPENSIVE depends how we see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home