Sunday, June 05, 2005

Bagi-bagi Uang

"How much shall I receive?" is not a weird question even directly asked when you are submitting a proposal for a project in the local (moreover/and national) government in here. That was a statement given (in Bahasa Indonesia) by a friend of mine who is a PROJECTOR; jumping from one (local) project to another. Following are like "How much for A?", "for B?", and "for C?" (say A is top, B is second top, C is assistant of B)

When one is accepted as a government employee, the questions follow the shakehands signing congratulation such as: "how much did you pay?", "who is your back up?", or "is it a jabatan basah or tempat basah?" No more like those questions in this time, honey!.

Though you are expert, having good titles behind your name, outstanding and some other sincere things sticked to you, but without having someone backing you and your paper up and being ready to "spend first earn more later", you will not successful. "Live with your titles and sincere things; they are not edible!"

"I have spent like Euro 2250 to get Euro 52,000",
"I am backed up already, thus spent like I said"
"Just pray for me, you are the expert!, you know"

Those are hot to hear, but what can I say? Just smile and smile, then take a deep breath.

for the afternoon talk I heard and told,
Gosh, "my father" is a bupati.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home