Tuesday, June 21, 2005

gone in a second

I was running for an e-post office, a "box" consisting of some letters, more to be a line with letters rather than an orange (reddish?) box, a box in the post office. It was a run for a post far there. It took me couple of hours to warm up before running by preparing documents: editing, adding, and pdf-ing. There I go, ready and prepare to do the action in only one click. Then, it disappeared, lost, gone, in some hours.

Had it been awarded to one? closed in some hours? unbelieveable. It had not been there one hour before I saw it, and when I came back to click, it had been gone. Unbelievable, opening and closing one post in some hours, not days, weeks, moreover months! Then I realize, it is within some hours (seconds to be extreme) to gather, short-list and choose qualified person, in this developing continental consisting of developing countries.

internet morning glory, 21 June 2004.

Would be happy to compete with qualified ones
!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home