Friday, June 17, 2005

Have you been where?

When asked whether I liked travelling or not, I was thinking of visualizing a map (made in GIS) showing which places in the world I had seen so that I just can smile and let the one who asked see the map. Travelling is not in everybody's soul, indeed (based on my observation). Some can easily say I am mad about travelling without knowing the concept of travelling. What is the concept? I am still finding it out (about the general and acceptable concept of that word). I guess it is not just setting your feet on the different land, take picture and go. The idea is to feel the life there, and live as the way the native people there live (my own concept).

Without Hongkong plotted, I have seen these countries in red. Still have to discover the life in other places as well, encouraged by some words from a song: you are still young and there are so much you can do, go and see. I am young? ja ja ja.

And there you go, I only visited countries plotted below. Only 6% of the total countries in this universe.



create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home