Monday, June 06, 2005

sorry my love

You offered me enjoyment of my definition, but sorry my love. There are several things behind the offer; good for you to see, but not good for me to walk upon.
You, yeah, you know what I want to fill my life with. But again, you come with a "board" behind you, which is a firewall for me. You dont know that!

So my love, sorry, thanks for the offer. If only you were another international thing with nothing behind, I would be yours at least for some years ahead before I find another fact for my definition of enjoyment. You already come twice, not polite not to accept you this time, but you have the firewall for me, which I want to let go!

But my love, I want to see you on holiday, that is all probably, or for some short term things without nothing behind, which is impossible, as I avoid long term with you.

May be you should blame my brain, my love. You have money my love and you can buy people, you know that.



Thinking about the second thing that came. Hope the happenings after the thanks-but-no-thanks will come again, but please, not that long!
00:51 AM, June 6, 2005, at this round table making me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home