Wednesday, July 27, 2005

non-playing captain

The captain used to be a player, which is a process of 'growing': player-senior player-retired-coach-captain. Some captains also play, also coach. In some cases, even in sport, so called consultant is considered, is approached, is called, and is hired.

Money does not speak in all nations, in all tribes, in all regions. Hiring sometimes needs no money. Hiring by regular calling shows the respect to the ones being called. Appreciation. I just can not believe that I found a fact about one's being coach without neven being into it, but just feeling it deep in the heart and in the mind. Not playing, not running, but using whistle and gestures, rules the players. I'd love to call it as a non-playing captain.

I write so bad about this. Congrat on being the player! I will see you later in the media.



You are the player and I am the captain,
a non-playing captain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home