Saturday, July 09, 2005

observing the earth


a journey to the earth? (photo by me)

As a one single globe, there is no border in this universe, indeed. The whole globe can be caught in a small cirled thing. Hence, come the term: earth observation. It was so i-don't-know when I first knew that I was going to be involved on that kind of thing, the thing that was out of my scope and was so high. I am just a simple (super) man who likes to step my feet on many places on earth (too greedy to say every place on earth). Having been involved, I do not know if deserving on things with paper with colorful things to be observed in it: seeing (gazing) every cube after zooming and letting your brain work, thinking far there without touching it. Just let me be the one who touches it, I can sincerely do that. So many other (super) men and women there, and I am small, like comparing the circle thing with the earth to be observed

Observing the earth, I was there and I will be there; crossing with the saying I said: I dont know.


in the small spot on the earth, nobody can observe me
(even with the highest resolution satellite data)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home