Thursday, August 11, 2005

Welcoming me

"I am still interested", confidently saying that with Indonesian-American English accent. Some hours ago conversation that is not forgotten neither be remembered: taken for granted, saying thank you while smiling, walking proudly without being seen by nobody.

Being tired of couple of hours standing connecting two different languages in an agricultural-environmentally sound in-service training of one international USAID-funded non-governmental organization made my way of gazing be not-sharp, yet either not shallow. Just felt the shaking bones after the changing of two weather situations: artificial winter weather and natural tropical weather.

The friend's telling me about the way of being connected was a worth and a fruitful telling. While laying, you can monitor the small size capacity increase of the box called "inbox". There! It was not enough to read that in the small monitor of the Sony Ericsson T68 with plastic covering its screen (to mark that that is brand new) hence this P2 computer witnessed the opening of the door (of mine).

Expecting TOR yet receiving LoO. Imagining developing country to set feet on, yet I have to chance the way to set feet in the developed country, the country where I actually never imagined of being there. The confirmation determines all, and I am a creature who can determine, yet sometimes must be determined by the thing called destiny. I am a child of destiny hence I am a destiny child; actually not child, not boy. I am growing up.

This is one comes in one, meaning two comes in two (days).
I believe that fight works when you follow your personal legend.



Can hardly wait to welcoming myself.
Green House, 12 August 2005, 23:02.

-----------
TOR is Terms of Reference, LoO is Letter of Offer. working-sound terms, yet I put them into education.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

creature? kok aku jadi inget something, someone, somewhere, yaah.. hihihihi

-sipirili-

11:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home