Tuesday, September 20, 2005

extend

Can you just tell me not, instead of making me wait and keep adoring the beauty of the island? I saw the tree the whole day, I gaze the beauty through the small hole, just to see the beach with black sand, giving indication about the source of the sediments. Too geology, the island knows me about that!

Can you guys just extend the event so that I can enjoy the training more? I need not later to look from the small hole, yet instead you clear the trees and let me see the beauty, open! You never know how I want to adore the beauty, how I want to touch the sand and clear the grasses on the beach… making myself work to clean the beach and let me sleep on the beauty of the beach.

I tried to picture for several times yet I could not get you in it. I found your beautiful picture in a card, instead. No, I just could say that. No!!!
I could not touch the root of your beach and that made me sad. I saw pearls in the mouth of the river meeting the open sea. I can only breathe, you know!

While you let the sand be splashed by the wave, the structure of the sediments stay the same, nothing changed and nothing made it bad, in the look (of the beach). Gosh, gosh and gosh. What else can I write to describe the beauty? Only gosh and noooooo….
If we could speak by heart, tell me whether you like my feet step on your beach, destroying a little bit of the structure of your beach and let me be one with you. This is really serious; as I love the black sand there (I do not care with the white sand as many other people do!).

I saw pearls there. I saw the white pearls with some brown spots, splash of sand by wave; yet still not reduce the beauty. If I can kiss the pearls, I would do it under the sun, under the moon and bring home the pearls and bring with me anywhere I go.
No, and gosh…. And nothing bad with the sand, with the pearls, and with the whole sand. And let me hug you to night, feel the wind from the sand and make me warm the whole night. I lost words!

For the beach and the pearls,
I never feel bored to see you…


Karona beach, 19 September 2005, extend me with the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home