Saturday, September 24, 2005

Mountain

Like one single feature, there is no morphology to look at, but the one and only mountain. I walked through for five days to reach not the peak. However, I can feel your freezing power during the walk, can feel your grasses make my thick outdoor wear wet, that the power is there with you to conquer.
I look at the eyes of you at your sleeping time (we geologists realize that it can mount at certain time), and enjoy the beauty of you, can not even let my eyes go off you.
Day time, I hate when clouds cover your edge, your body and your feet. Top is still there from certain distance, though.
If only I can resist the cold,
I can resist the wind,
I can resist the night,
I can resist the courage,
Then I will come to walk for you far there; just to see you sleeping in front of me, making all the surrounding be calms; and the trees on you are releasing their green power, and the cloud that usually covers you on the day time is gone to be back tomorrow.

Do want to hug and feel you hereā€¦

Bangkok, September 24, 2005
For my sleeping beauty not in this city

2 Comments:

Blogger L. Pralangga said...

Dear Muhi,

It was nice to have chat with you, and I would encourage you to "catch the wave" and bound your heart and soul to Africa as the ticket is already in your hand :), I trust that this shout finds you well and I am looking forward to receiving an email from you from "usamahm@un.org", until that day arrives, focus your mind & energy to the dream..

Hugs and kind regards from Liberia, West Africa..

1:58 AM

 
Blogger ana said...

can't resist to leave my mark here, knowing you have filled my missing of beauty in with your marks from one of the places where i'd like to take some rests in the nights and feel its breezes with....

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home