Thursday, October 20, 2005

A king of wishful thinking

Though GO WEST is never around on and off, the song sung is still always played and the saying that he said is kept spoken. The tittle made (who made it, dude?) is loved by me. You stimulate me to be a king of whisful thinking, if I do not fool myself.

I dont need to fall at your feet
Just cause you cut me to the bone
And I wont miss the way that you kiss me
We were never carved in stone
If I dont listen to the talk of the town
Maybe I can fool myself
I will get over you I know I will
I will pretend my ship is not sinking
And I will tell myself I am over you
Cause I am the king of wishful thinking

I refuse to give into my blues
That is not how it is gonna be
And I deny the tears in my eyes
I dont want to let you see. No!
Now that you have made a hole in my heart
And now I have got to fool myself


Will spend approximately three hours playing this song today, after lunch time!
bright morning, 05:55 AM.

1 Comments:

Blogger ime' said...

hah ? after lunch ? nggak puasa oom ? :D

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home