Friday, October 14, 2005

small to hold

Seeing the beauty of the mountain, feeling of holding it in your arms, breathe long and there is nothing else to do but that.
Having things beautiful is in the mind, dominating, walking, sharing, laughing, and observing the beauty of the pearls from the inside mountain body.
And again, there is nothing to do but breathing, releasing, and breathing, knowing that these hands are too small to hold those things.

If the beauty of the mountain can understand the saying from the mouth of mine, then it is me who is the happiest, knowing that the two taste can mix into one, knowing the two air mixed into one, and we both breathe the air, no bitter, no sad, as they are buried under the happiness, as the power of the beauty of the mountain is there behind us, is there to support and is there to give strength, is there to make us stand and the last moment of the day is spent with smile, and the share to remember the day, and the hope to fill the day, the next days, the days only of ours.

Though the beauty of the mountain is so much close to us, still, can not hug, can not hold.
As the hands are too soft to hold, and the mountain is too hard to conquer,
As I heard the mountain's saying “I am not your world, I am not your planet

When the close becomes closer, and when the distance is only a few meter away, and the sound of the wind blows by the mountain can be very much felt in front of the nose, and can be very much smelled by the body, then the power of the beauty come into the soul: don’t want to let go the beauty.
It is the natural power source of life, that no, please, do not end it, do not want to let time make distance.

The grasses on the foot of the beauty mountain are growing beautifully, the yellow becomes green and the brown becomes green as well, blinded by the feeling deep inside the soul. If this lasts for good, the good things might come for the whole day, the day filled with love with life, love life.

If you mountain can understand the language of mine, no gap of language; then no more separation. You mountain tell me yes, tell me no, then I am not hung, and I will not hung you as well; benefiting both of us.
Though having language barrier, I love your beauty (see, I never walk on the beauty grass growing on your foot) and I love your erupting for other plants’ fertility though endanger the community, endanger me and making me worry of you, worry of all time

I love you mountain!
An old shadow of mine is climbing on you, yet still can not reach the peak!
MU Corner, 22:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home