Tuesday, February 28, 2006

dear evening

you are the evening; so, dear you,

not so long and I have seen you grow for the recent days. I am only me, small and will probably remain small in your eyes. You are the giant and I am the small creature like in the cartoon, you can just play with me, throwing me up in the air and catch me with your power.
I think it is not fair to compare me and you: where you have been and what experiences you have had, and it ends to a feeling of being small, of my being small.
Look how childish I am, I feel that you are in the moon and I am just entering the moon, with the most power I have. I feel that you dig me too deep and find out about my past. It is something not to take into account, that lets live the recent life, live for the future, the future that we will not have. (i think I should not write 'Look how childish I am'). Why childish? because I force something that must not happen to happen to me, because I neglect everything for you, I have crossed the culture and the custom and I have ignored the messages in my head. The last one is not childish, but it was a no-fear to step!

Shall we just go on with the agreement we had? okay, I will meet you in that taxi corner. I will let the door open, so that you can just come in. Nobody will follow. Lets just hide, and dont think what will be after that. I am enjoying my world with you considering me small.
trust me, I am not small.

from me,
the morning glory.


for the evenings and the mornings, 07:05 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home