Tuesday, February 28, 2006

the rhytms

The rhytm brings me to the nights, to the hugs and to the lovely kisses we had, and to all those nights we had in that how-many-story? building. I could feel the trembling heart of mine, listening 'heart of mine' while feeling the beat of the heart of yours. It is not years ago, but it is like years ago and it is like pain every night, not having you looking at the stars from the inside, watching people as you said, while I kept on insisting on looking at the stars.

the rhytm brings me to that early morning without birds singing outside that how-many-story? building. You were the sleeping beauty and I was the gentle and caring watcher, not dare to wake you up. And I am sorry that kissing you woke you up, i never meant that. Instead, I was enjoying watching you sleep, and waiting you wake up, and hugging and kissing me was the first thing you did, even before getting up. Lovely.

(I think you are lazy, always wake up later than me, because I do swimming in the morning? that is not a good habit, you know). Or you are not, it is just because of no night at the previous night. We also had some early morning talk, right?
But truly, I remember those nights, the endless nights I may say.



while listening the rhytms, you are playing!
+shiny 5pm, 28 february 2006

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it correct that you are in love? I am not the lucky one though.
The one you were with must be very charming.
can we spend some nights too, looking at the stars? I wont mind :D.
you know me, right?

5:25 PM

 
Blogger ana said...

pesen singkat dr bogor(ers): "Muhy...Muhy...you are so pathetic!" ekekekek...:p

8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home