Tuesday, February 07, 2006

things come and go




People come and go, things come and go as well.
Going to big city brings good things. In my case, brings two times bad things.
I lost my first SONY digital camera in Christmas Time in Rome 2003 with the newly bought memory sticks inside and some rare coins in the bag for collections. It was a lesson for me as I lost some memories inside, and of course the camera itself.

Last weekend was a bad weekend for me. Again, I lost my Pentax Optio S Digital Camera which has been my travelling company, one I sleep with and one I bring always to everywhere I go. It was bought in Koln after some extensive search (for cheaper price) and has been with me for two years and in fact, it is really my travelling company, really. Shed a tear for it.

Good bye my pentax, I am going to miss you, and of course it is hard to replace you: money matters and memory matters.

Guys, do not be a pickpocket, not a good job!

++ Bangkok with condolence, 10:05 AM ++

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

edede bos..
brapa seh???
om.. kan jadi ada utk alasan bli yg lebi bagus toh...
bliko bede panasonic lumix, dia paleng murah di seri digital slr (professional), kalo bagus.. nanti sacuri ..hehehehe..

3:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saya juga turut berduka cita.. saya tau rasanya kehilangan kamera, hiks...wuaaa..aaa

3:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kadang.. Ia menyuruh kita mengganti barang yang sudah jelek dengan caraNya. jadi ikhlaskan saja..
btw.. bener euy.. kehilangan kamera itu sangat menyedihkan.. terlalu banyak memory yang tertinggal bersamanya. Padahal cuma 128 MB ya? ekekeke.
usul.. usul.. ganti ke Canon A260 ya..

6:34 PM

 
Blogger [galadriel] said...

Oom Muhy, turut berduka cita atas jatuhnya Optio ke tangan pencuri.

12:12 PM

 
Blogger ime' said...

heheheh... beli kuaci giiihhh :P

itu tanda-tanda harus ganti baru :P

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home