Friday, February 24, 2006

a wish for the weekend

you walk very slowly, approach me and hug me from behind with your very strong smell which is around my nose at this moment.

surprise!

you whisper me with your laugh, tell me 'take me down town to night, only you and me and we will enjoy the red wine in that river bank', no sleep, no talk, only gaze to each other with little smile and we are cured, till dawn.
we will start our weekend tomorrow morning: talk and talk and talk, only you and me. movie? no, sleep first for some hours, sleeping while hugging. wake up, and never talk about monday, as we are having an endless weekend, only you and me.

are you here with me?
02:48 pm.

4 Comments:

Blogger bazzbeto said...

ehm....menyentuh sekali tulisanmu...:(
lg kesepian ya om? hihihii....;))

3:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a nice week end..
wish i were there..

7:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kamu di bangkok kerja apa? wartawan yah? atau koresponden surat kabar? atau pembuat puisi? aku suka tulisan-tulisan kamu, butuh beberapa saat untuk mengerti. kamu mencoba untuk menuliskan apa yang kamu rasakan, tapi tidak secara langsung melainkan dengan beberapa pengandaian. kalau saya ke bangkok, saya hubungi kamu.
aku Dinda, di hongkong.

12:47 AM

 
Blogger ime' said...

hehehhe, disana gak ada guling yah ;)) kok ngobrol sama guling?

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home