Saturday, March 11, 2006

Namoto




I have no idea why it is named like Japanese, but I am now living in an 8-story apartment named Namoto. There is no Japan culture in it or attached to that building, merely name.
What came into my mind was a book entitled 'Norwegian Wood' when I first entered the room number two on the eighth floor with a wide view from the balcony. I brought the japanese name and connect it with some japanese love story in Norwegian Wood. I still can recall the names of people in that story and what they do in those thick books.
Aside from its some 'free-sex' sessions, I love the session of meeting at one coffee corner and start telling each other I miss you and your stories.
In the balcony of that yellow building, I can do thing like that, yelling to you from a higher distance that I miss your stories and your laugh, which I should not miss.

I will welcome you from that distance, do come with that never ending talk.

05:12 pm
+ i should, i must!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home